Thursday, December 13, 2012

Top Posts of 2012

This year seemed to go by so fast! I know it's not quite the end of the year yet, but I couldn't help but share the top posts of 2012. They are varied and probably mostly crazy!

1. A Missional Calling

One of the best things I did this year was to go to Guatemala. I can't even begin to describe the impact this trip had on me. More than a trip, God connected me with the most amazing woman ever!! Colleen Cowart continues to pursue God's calling on her life as a missionary. In this little post, I shared a little bit about my heart for her and her mission.

2. Unleash!

I had so much fun reviewing Perry Noble's book Unleash! I loved being a part of the release of this timely book. We all have things that hold us back in our relationship with Christ. What is God calling you to let go of? How does God want you to live an unleashed life for him?

3. Single Girl Church Problems

This is the post where I really held nothing back. Part frustration, part sarcasm, I had a few moment's of "Oh my gosh, what did I just post?!" What I learned most from the time around writing this post, is that you can't control how weird other people are. What you can do is go out and find people who are less weird. Truth to live by....

4. That 1% Feeling

One of the more vulnerable posts this year, I felt God really dealing with me on that 1% feeling. 99% of the time, I'm fine with the path God had me on. 1% of the time, I face insecurity and fear associated with it. What's God calling me to do during that time? As a single girl, how can I use all the gifts he's given me to advance his church?

5. Jesus Sent Him Away

I was a little surprised to see this posts in the top five of the year. God really had to remind me that we're not called to live in a spiritual huddle. We go to God for fulfillment and then go out to tell people.

I hope this year has been marked by great memorial stones from God. He knows the plans he has for us and he works all things together for the good of those who love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment